Support for Small Businesses, Contractors and Freelancers.
Accountants and Finance Specialists dedicated in helping you keep your business, company and finances stay on track during and after this covid-19 pandemic.
We fully understand that you may be concerned, or already feeling the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on your business and finances.
We have launched OPERATION PROTECT to help you protect your business, and keep your finances, business and company on track during this pandemic.
Our duty of care as accountants is to provide you with quality information and resources and to not overwhelm you with speculation and sensationalism. We’ll make sense of all the noise so you don’t have to.
How can we help you?
You’ll have access to, quality resources that distil and explain in practical terms how the UK government’s business support measures will work.
This is not regurgitated content that is circulating the web – these are quality ‘How To’ practical guides that will show you what to do…
- Leave your details to receive INSTANT notifications when a new practical ‘How To’ guide and video is released.
- Our videos are high quality. They’re design to help you navigate through the UK government’s finance support measures.
- Scroll down below and you will see an example video.
- We are a member of the ACCA (Association of Certified Chartered Accountants). We talk facts, not speculation.
- Our mission is to help you get the right help at the right time from the UK government’s business support measures.
Our existing clients have their say about us …
We are certified and regulated by the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA). The largest accounting body in the world.
© Copyright iTech 2020
i-Tech is a trading style of Aidhan Financial Services Ltd, a limited company registered in England & Wales under company number 04953002.
Our ACCA member firm number is 2277803 (look up https://www.accaglobal.com/). Our registered office is Aidhan, 199 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3TY.